Make sure you stay one step ahead of the weather with the new Met Office Weather app.Plan your day, wherever you are in the world, with the latest daily weather forecasts and UK severe weather warnings – direct from the Met Office, the UK’s national weather service.
- Get the most up-to-date and accurate weather forecast information available for the next seven days.
- Easily plan and prepare for all weather eventualities.
- Stay safe with advance warnings of severe weather conditions in the UK, as soon as warnings are issued.
- See the weather across your favourite locations in one simple view.
- Access a seven-day weather forecast, available for many locations across the globe.
- Get a daily forecast snapshot for your current and saved locations, providing an at-a-glance view of the weather.
- Personalise your forecasts and see how the weather could affect your day by saving multiple locations.
- Simple and easy to use, get a snapshot of your week or quickly access extra detail when you need it.
- Stay up-to-date with hourly forecasts for the next two days and with three-hourly forecasts available for the next three to seven days.
- Subscribe to push notifications and receive important alerts for the latest UK severe weather warnings – including snow, strong winds, ice, fog and rain forecasts.
- Probability of rain, sleet, snow, hail, and drizzle- Actual temperature and ‘feels like’ temperature- UK National Severe Weather Warnings- Wind speed, direction and gusts- Sunrise and sunset times- UV Index- Visibility- Humidity- Pressure
We will continue to regularly update and improve the app. To do that, we need your help, so please share your feedback directly with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The app is designed to work on Android 4.1 and above.
This app is ad-supported.
- - -
About the Met Office
The Met Office is the UK’s national weather service and a world leader in providing weather and climate services. Recognised as one of the world’s most accurate forecasters, we use more than 10 million weather observations, an advanced atmospheric model and a high performance supercomputer to create 3,000 tailored forecasts and briefings every single day. We are also responsible for the UK National Severe Weather Warning Service, mandated by Government, which aims to give advance warning of extreme weather to the public. See www.metoffice.gov.uk for more information.